Monday 30 July 2012

A power outage and pie


Fran was glad we ended up staying in a hotel because it rained the next day. And hard too. It was on and off all day. I think it took out the cable in the hotel room. We left and got gas. A lot of the scenery was the same. Bill saw some beaver dams and I saw another moose!! Another female. I did end up seeing a beaver dam, but only one so far. I also made plans to see Erica, so I’m looking forward to that.
I had to use the bathroom so we pulled over at a gas shop, but you had to get something to use it, or at least they wanted you to, so we ate lunch at the restaurant attached to the gas station. Fran and  Bill had sound and I had a salad. We all had pie though. I had apple, Bill had blueberry and Fran had raspberry. When we were there the power went out and it was fun looking at how they had to get out the generator and the cook was calling for light. We left in the rain and stopped at the Kakabeka falls then went to the info center for a magnet. We arrived in Thunder Bay and went to Don and Claire’s house, and met June Stewardson. She was there for dinner. Then I watched the Olympics then bed. I slept in a real bed as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment