Thursday 19 July 2012

The start of an Adventure

Well, I started my trip across Canada on July 15th. Fran and Bill bought a 1984 Volkswagen van and got it fixed up and repainted. We started our trip by visiting Jennifer and Harrison and going out for Chinese food for dinner. After dinner we spent a little time together then made our way to Grandma Shaver's house where we met up with John.We stayed there for 2 nights.
On the 16th, we did some last minute gathering of magnets an grocery shopping. I decided that I wanted to learn guitar on our trip so I asked Bill if we could get one. We ended up buying a fairly cheap new one and Bill printed off the chords and some well known songs in our family. So I spent most of Monday morning practising. 
On thee 17th we made our way towards Peter Reimer's house where we stayed and visited for a little while, then made our way to Peter Shaver's house. When we were arrived we were warmly greeted and had corn and spaghetti for dinner. Sarah and I watched 1000 Ways To Die after dinner and Peter was a dear and made up Milkshakes. 




No comments:

Post a Comment