Monday 13 August 2012

A day downtown

We had bread from Upper Canada Village and butter for breakfast. I got dressed relatively quickly because we had a pedicure at 2:30. So we hopped in the car cause the trains didn't run very much on the weekends. When we got downtown we went to go check out the Concordia store but it was closed. We then went to Staples for a folder for all of my souvenirs on the trip. We got one, then Bill went to go to his office while Fran and I made our way to the Ongles Kim. Though we stopped at the Dollar Store to check for a magnet. We got to Ongles Kim and we sat down. I chose my nail polish and sat down in the fancy chair and got pampered-ish. When it was done we sat around waiting for our toes to dry. When we were done we walked to Ecco to look for sandals because Fran doesn't like my flip flops. I didn't find any but Fran bought a pair. We went to the Starbucks across the street to meet Bill. He arrived and we drove to another store that sold Birkenstocks. I got a pair and have been breaking them in. We stopped at the Metro on the way home to get apples for pie and chicken. When we got home, Fran made me clean my room and do my laundry because I was going to have guest over. We had dinner, then Fran and I went to go and sit in the solarium while looking at Daegan's 40th book. Finally Erica arrived and her family came in for a bit and we talked then they left. We all had pie then Erica went to go and skype Gloria for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment