Thursday 16 August 2012

Home again, home again jiggidy jig

So this is my last entry and it is over due.
I woke up at 6 on a Tuesday morning. I packed my final things like my pyjamas and toiletries. Fran made my lunch and I put the finishing touches on everything. When the time was catching up to us we hopped into the car to make our way to the airport. Bill went the wrong way so he had to go park the car while Fran and I went inside. We tried the do your own ticket thing but it didn't work so we needed help. A nice young man helped us then we went to go check my suitcase. By that time Bill had arrived so we went to go then check my guitar in oversized. We walked over to security and said goodbye. It wasn't tearful but it was sad. I went through and went to go find my gate. I waited not for long before boarding. I was in the middle of the three seats and the man net to me's arm was on my channel controller. I didn't want to wake him up so I just left it. You also had to pay for the movies so I don't like West Jet. I fell asleep rather uncomfortably and kinda cold. After 4-5 hours the plane landed in Edmonton. It seemed to be a tight squeeze between my get off and the time I had to get on my next flight. I got off and went to the washroom quickly. When I got off I realized I got out of the same gate I had to board. We boarded a little bit late but this time because I was at an emergency exit I also boarded early. I spent most of my time looking out the window at the mountains. When the plane landed I sat looking out the window at the men taking out the luggage until the line started moving. I met my mom -Daegan- at the other end and we waited. When my luggage and my guitar arrived we left the airport, and Victoria is hot now for some reason. We stopped at the Saanich Fair to drop off some entries then at Red Barn for cheese. When we got home we watched some tv then I unpacked all my magnets and showed them to mom. She ended up falling asleep in my chair so I unpacked and cleaned up my room because there was stuff everywhere. Thomas got home and dad -Steve- did as well. We ate dinner then just went to bed. And guess what? I slept in!
I hope all you guys liked my blog and I'm sad to see it be done, but on my next travels I will  make a new one.

No comments:

Post a Comment